Prepare to “wow” your audience… and yourself.
The Art of Public Speaking & Presentation Skills is for:
- Leaders & Entrepreneurs
- Interview preparation for: employment, school, internships and more…
- Sales Presentations
- Award Ceremonies
- Public Relations
- Team Managers
- Master of Ceremony (MC)
- Public Addresses
Whether you are accepting an award, persuading others to jump-on-board or preparing for an important interview, Janice Otremba will help you deliver your message with confidence and authenticity.
Guaranteed, you will learn the tools to deliver your presentation with more confidence. You will gain tips to convey your message more clearly while relaxing into your own style. Plus learn…
- How to be present when you present.
- Breathing tips.
- Ways to net your butterflies.
- How to deliver a great pitch in the right pitch.
- How to craft confident and persuasive presentations.
- How to polish your presentations.
- So much more.
Group workshops, one-on-one and skype coaching are available.
If just the thought of public speaking makes the blood rush to your head, then STOP and contact Janice Otremba today.
I sought out Janice to improve my public speaking skills. She provided a safe, caring environment and gentle guidance on ways I could improve my delivery in public. Best of all, it felt more like play than work. It was an energizing experience and I feel more confident when I’m presenting now — thanks, Janice!
Who benefits from speaker training with Janice?
- Individuals who want to be dynamic, inspirational, and compelling … every time they speak
- Individuals and companies who want to learn new strategies to engage audiences or sway public opinion
- Individuals who want to become a master speaker and motivate others
- Over-achievers who work hard, know they are good, but want to be great
- Entrepreneurial spirits, middle management and working professionals
- Respected individuals who want more success and feel a calling to live up to their potential
- Anyone looking for personal and professional development
- Companies who value their employees and invest in personal development
Learn how to be more confident and get yourself heard.