Do you need help getting your voice heard?
Many of us are called upon to make a presentation to our executives, represent our organizations in front of the media, or give a sales pitch.
A lot of us don’t have the confidence to get up in front of a crowd.
Janice Otremba can help. With more than 20 years of experience in motivational speaking, sales and presentations, Janice wants to pass on the tips, tricks and knowledge she has learned.
Visit the blog
Janice shares great ideas, thoughtful inspiration and tips on stress management.
I sought out Janice to improve my public speaking skills. She provided a safe, caring environment and gentle guidance on ways I could improve my delivery in public. Best of all, it felt more like play than work. It was an energizing experience and I feel more confident when I’m presenting now — thanks, Janice!
Who benefits from speaker training with Janice?
- Individuals who want to be dynamic, inspirational, and compelling … every time they speak
- Individuals and companies who want to learn new strategies to engage audiences or sway public opinion
- Individuals who want to become a master speaker and motivate others
- Over-achievers who work hard, know they are good, but want to be great
- Entrepreneurial spirits, middle management and working professionals
- Respected individuals who want more success and feel a calling to live up to their potential
- Anyone looking for personal and professional development
- Companies who value their employees and invest in personal development
Learn how to be more confident and get yourself heard.